February 13, 2012

Organizing

During this weekend I had time to go through my stuff and to rearrange jewellery, hairpins, parfumes.
Here you can see how I keep it all.
xxx





Boxes are very useful, u can hide in all the small things, I have them in different size, one of my friends made me this very good present for my birthday two years ago. 
Earrings hanger is an awesome thing because earrings don't get crumpled and you can see them when choosing which ones to wear. 
I also  noticed I have a lot of Swarovski, guess that's my bf's job :) 

4 comments:

  1. where did you get ur earrings hanger? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honey,I have it for years... I think in Almaty, if I'm not mistaken...

      Delete
  2. L'imperatrice мои любимые самые :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. и мои! но только летом..зимой Burberry или Narciso rodriguez

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...