April 23, 2012

Colosseo

The Coliseum, a great amphiteatre the largest ever build in Roman Empire. This building is really impressive, but to be honest I've expected something a lot bigger to see, although it was capable of seating 50,000 spectators. After Coliseum we took a walk to the most beautiful building I ever seen- Monumento a Vittorio Emanuele II. Pictures outside the Coliseum are made in a different day, not the one we took a tour inside, I will start with them.
xxx



While waiting for the spot to take a picture... I took one too :)
View from the Coliseum





Behind me- Palatino,old city where still are going excavations.

On the way to next place... I found Caesar!
Never seen before coconuts to be sold like this :)
Monumento a Vittorio Emanuele II


View on Coliseum from terrace of
Monumento a Vittorio Emanuele II



Zara flowershirt &flowerskirt
Mexx necklace
Longchamp bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...