April 25, 2012

Dalí

 In my last post about Italy I want to share with you pictures from Museo Centrale di Risorgimento, exhibition of an unique artist- Salvador Dalí. We absolutely randomly found the ad about this thing going on and I am very happy I got a chance to see some of the greatest works of one of my favourite artists. To take pictures was strictly prohibited, but I got a chance to make couple of them while security was taking break from making  comments to me :)
Also in this post tour we made that day- Piazza Campitelli, Teatro Marcello situated near by, Ponte Garibaldi and Island on river Tevere. Hope you enjoyed the trip with me to Rome :)



 
The entrance
"Dematerialization Near the Nose of Nero"
"Madonna of Port Lligat"



Famous lip sofa designed by Salvador Dalí


Outside the museum
View from museum- Palatino



"Pigeons" in Rome :))

Teatro Marcello
Vespa...I wish I found an older one..but this one is good too:)

Behind me- Fiume Tevere
Isola

A quet patio

Patio where lemons and oranges grow! :)


Zara floweshirt & jacket
Levi's jeans
Guess bag

1 comment:

  1. Thats my fav artist) But I love you much more <3
    Like this post ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...