August 6, 2012

Oh,Chicago!

Hey guys! Finally writing this post from the great Chicago! I arrived here friday and since it's Lollapalooza this weekend right after a 14 hours flight we went to M83 afterparty in a nightclub, so only today I got  into the city and had a proper walk and took this pictures. Also today I got chance to listen to my favourite electro band -Justice! How cool is that?
By the way, not all of my readers know, but I used to go to high school in the United States, not far from Chicago also in Illinois, so being back after 4 years is so amazing! 
So this trip means a lot for me! 
I am just in love with US and especially Chicago....
xxx















Zara shorts & shirt & ballerinas
Massimo Dutti bag
MNG bracelets
Ray Ban sunglasses

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...