March 13, 2013

Deep Purple


Hey there, my people! Last week weather looks more like autumn than spring, but still trying to take advantage of last chances to wear coat and boots (don't think I will miss them but well...lets say :)) So here is how I wear my purple coat bought in USA Chicago outlet years ago...I think this purple goes great with khaki colour. And of course- stone accessories! The more- the better ;)
xxx

 














ZARA vest, jeans, necklace
Sisley T-shirt
Guess by Marciano hat
Benetton coat, scarf
Carlo Pazzolini leather boots
Mexx bracelet
Handmade stone bracelets

2 comments:

  1. omg!! so cute! I love it!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey! Can't wait for u so we can make pictures 2gether <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...