October 12, 2013

FAll in Bomber jacket and Cortez


Hello october! And it's my first "proper" autumn look this year, with yellow fallen leaves and colorful trees. It's not so cold yet, but it's already time for coats. Before it gets too cold I wear a lot my paisley print bomber jacket, made from quilted silk, it's lightweight and soft, and I like the bright print, because I am not one of the people who wear only(!) dark clothes when it gets cold outside, come on! you can be bright and colorful and stay warm at the same time! And for sure a colorful peace of your outfit can make you happy on a gloomy day :) 
Also, about this look, as you already know I like a lot all kind of sneakers, and for autumn I like them in leather- I think it looks less sporty and looks good with a classy shirt and a skirt, just like I combined today :) Take a look at my Nike cortez in leather  and stay tuned for more sneakers looks next week :)



















  • Nike cortez sneakers
  • Mango shirt & crop sweater & bomber 
  • Sisley skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...