October 15, 2013

Golden Autumn


Last weekend our citizens and visitors had a blessing! October was at its best, warm and sunny :) Monday was a day off,because of the City Day, the city itself was wrapped up in a festive atmosphere, decorations, music, shows and all kind of celebrating, in two words- big day for our country. I spent this day with my sister in park, where I haven't took pictures on my blog yet, nature there in any time of the year is fantastic! Let's hope we can get more sunny days like this untill the end of fall, because I so much like the combination of a sweatshirt and leather leggings with classic black leather converse, and and complete absence of any outer wear :)) See more.





 





 







  • MNG sweathirt
  • PNK Casual leggings
  • Converse leather sneakers
  • Picard bag
  • Asos boyfriend hat

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...