March 5, 2014

Favourite things from Milano

As I promised I am showing you my favourite things bought in Milano, although it was sales time I bought just few things on discount, most of them were new collection, I am not very lucky in the matter of sales, not very often is left what I like, maybe thats because we arrived in Milano on the 7th day or so as the sales started, so probably the coolest things were already bought :)
I tried to combine some things in one photo so it will help you to imagine the look in my vision, the way I like it:)
Hopefully when it gets warmer outside I will show you rest of purchases in my outfit posts :)
Next time I will tell you about my favourite rare perfumes, stay tuned ;)



Massimo Duti shoes; Zara top

Michael Kors bag; Kenzo jeans

Zara pants; Kurt Geiger heels

Max&Co bag; Versace ballerinas

Zara shorts and booties

Decided to try some italian make up products :) Kiko Milano blush kit and cream stick blush :) Like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...