March 18, 2014

Le parfumerie

As you can see christmass tree this post had to be posted a while ago, but well, I think it's never late to write about parfums :)
I want to share with you two of my favourite fragrances that I used mostly all winter. Also, this two brands I descovered not that long time ago. Jo Malone London and Montale Paris - both have very strong flavors , made from unusual ingredients, both brands make fragrances for man/woman and unisex. Jo Malone make also fragrances for home, skin care products and others, and their packaging is very neat, a lot of boxes and ribbons, wich makes it even more special :) Montale Paris scents are very mysterious, you can find something oriental and arabic in them, and very unique scents like wood, spices, fruits, flowers.
I think your perfume is also something what represents you, not only clothes that you are wearing :) 





Blackberry & Bay

Wild Pear, fruit collection

1 comment:

  1. hello dear! I love your blog and your posts! ♥ ♥
    There is new post on my blog:http://www.myab.me/
    What do you think about supporting each other on facebook or Instagram?
    If you are interested,so please let me know or just fan me and I will fan you back!!! :)
    www.myab.me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...