October 29, 2014

YSL Kiss & Blush

Hey there! today I decided to make a beauty post wich you know, I don't do much, But I thought it will be good to show you my favourite product since summer, when I got my first kiss&blush bottle. As you might notice- kiss&blush it's called because you can use it on cheeks(as a blush) and on lips. Now my collection consits of 3, and from the first sight it looks like they are the same but that's no true, in this post I tried to show you each one of them in detail.
Why do I like it? Because of:
  1. Rich colors
  2. Soft mat texture
  3. 2 in 1 savior for trips
  4. It's compact, fits even in a small clutch
  5. And it's easy to use, for a fast make up
Open full post for swatches and pictures of me wearing it.



 All photos are made nofilter, with Iphone 6, front camera.
№8                                                          №2                                                         №3


 № 8
 This color is the palest from my collection, makes my lips look natural, great for everyday.




№2 
This one is my 1st one and it remains my favourite. It's bright pink, Awesome for summer and not only, looks good with any color of skin.






№ 3
 Is more intense, I think better for evening and girls with dark hair. 





№8       №2      №3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...